Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stress Stress and More Stress

Woke up this morning, after a very restless night sleep, and could hardly catch my breath. My hearts racing and have a sharp pain in my side. At first I thought I was feeling under the weather again but I'm thinking this is different. After going through my date book trying to figure out what I needed to get done today and this week all my symptoms proceeded to get worse. Which leads me to believe it's stress causing it. Every single day in my date book is taken either by school plays, field trips, school, homework, appointments, the list is endless! I need to pencil in time for my own husband! When did this happen? I need to take a step back, slow down, and enjoy life. I tell myself this but at the same time I'm thinking about all the things I should be doing rather then sitting here at the computer writing this blog... I'll figure it out... maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment