Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Another Birthday in the family

I feel so blessed to be involved with all our family this year. Though, it has cost a lot of time and money with all the birthday party's it feels great to be so involved. In the years past my husband and I were either about to have another baby or had a new born and we're able to be there but this year we have thrown a birthday party for all family member's or attended their birthday party. That is saying a lot since there are eight nieces and nephews at the moment and their parents! It has been a busy year! Most all the birthday's are in August and September. I also have thrown two baby showers, attended two, and about to throw another baby shower next weekend. A couple years ago I missed out on the birth of two of my nieces because my husband and I were separated I feel so lucky to be able to be apart of their life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment