Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I believe

I believe life is what you make of it.
I believe Life changes me every day.
I believe I have the right to choose.
I believe I can finish my education.
I believe I will be happy.
I believe Wal-mart is the devil.
I believe hope conqures all.
I believe I am a good Mother
I believe I am a good Wife.
I believe my family loves me.
I believe I will have a house built.
I believe money is not everything.
I believe I am not always right (hard to admit)
I believe it's hard to fight back tears when someone asks "Are you alright?"
I believe I can never find any bobby pins!
I believe that no matter what my Bestie will always be there for me.
I believe that Gerard Butler is to sexy for his own good!
I believe that someday I will meet my biolgical family.
I believe I will travel the world someday.
I believe I will read and read and read until I can't read anymore because there is always something to learn.

1 comment: