Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Freewriting I believe

I believe that no matter what my bestie will always be there for me. I choose this subject because it's the most I can talk about with out getting to personal. My bestie and I have been through so much together. When I was going through a rough patch in my marriage she was there to pick me up and tell me I can do anything. Also in return I am always there for her. We can talk about anything her and I. We party like we're teenagers but hold serious conversations like we're 90 year old women and know the depth of life. (Which we don't but we try) Our daughter play together. One Halloween we squished three of our lil' girls and there car seats into my tiny four door grand am. It was interesting to say the least. Three little girls dressed up as princess's with there flashing necklace's on crammed together trying to get candy out of there pumpkins. I love my bestie. at times we grow apart but as soon as we need each other we're there in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment