Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Found out

Melissa, my six year old, had her yearly check up at the doctors. Picked her up early from school took her out to eat then we went to the park but some weird yellow bugs were all over the slides we didn't play long. Then headed over to her doctor's appointment. I knew something was up when the nurse took her blood pressure twice and took a long time listening to her heart. All I thought of it at the time was that the nurse was new. We are in there frequently with my three girls and five niece's I have become quite familiar with the staff and I had never seen her before. When the doctor comes in he too took a long time listening to her heart. Come to find out she has a heart murmur and want her to come back for a echocardiogram. They are hoping they will grow out of it but want to take any precautions they can. I'm trying not to stress about it but I'm finding that difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment