Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a feeling

Today is just one of those day's when I feel just plain awful about myself. I didn't even want to post a blog because I know that my writing isn't as good as many many many other people. So what's the point? Today I'm doing this as therapy for myself. Why not? A big whopping total of two people will read this anyway.

I'm fighting real hard with my bipolar today. One moment I'm feeling worthless the next I'm thinking that life can't get any better than this. Now I'm back in the dumps wonder what the point is. I wonder why my husband is even with me. I'm so moody and cranky anymore I can't even see why anyone would want to stand me. I'm working on it. When I realize I'm getting upset over little things I try to back down and take a deep breathe sometimes walk away.

On a much brighter note. My bestie asked me to be her Maid-of-honor! Yay!!! The wedding isn't for awhile but I just can't wait! I've been in three wedding thus far but never a maid-of-honor. It's just so ironic because I've been feeling so out of it with all my friends feeling as if I don't really have anyone close to me.With life, school, husband, and three kids I get so caught up. Can't wait to go wedding dress shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a difficult day...but, one worth writing about. Hang in there. It seems that writing is thinking it through for you and that is a very good thing. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete