Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One of those days...

Today has been one of those days. You know the days you wish you never woke up. The days that are so horrible you can't wait for it to end but you know it will only get worse before it does. I'm needing to vent but don't even know where to begin.

Every weekday I wake my oldest up get her ready and send her on the bus to school. Meanwhile my younger to usually sleep a little longer. This makes life a little more easy. Of course today on the other hand all three of my girls were up at the crack of dawn. Myself after going to be around 1:30 in the morning, after fighting with my husband, is not all that happy about it. I've been stressed from the moment I woke up and it only had built up through out the day. Everything that could have gone wrong has. My only hope is nothing to serious happens before I can lay my head on my pillow tonight and hope for a better and brighter day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment